Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here
- Posts: 7952
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am
- Location: Vancouver Island BC Canada
That is wild!
Any and all disclaimers may apply
- Posts: 7021
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 am
- Location: Albury, Australia
It's one of those apocalypse bikes. You fill up the day before said apocalypse and that fuel will last 100 years, based on how many miles the bike can be ridden in a day.
Lord of the Bings
- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am
It's an all day tank with a 20 minute seat and exhaust.
Call me Mel. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me at home, I thought I would ride about a little and see the other parts of the world.