Thanx!

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
Zombie Master

Thanx!

Post by Zombie Master »

Just wanted to say thank you for your help (patience) and input during my maintenance binge! Great to be out riding the R again!
Any and all disclaimers may apply
Airbear
Location: Oz, lower right hand side, in a bit, just over the lumpy part.

Re: Thanx!

Post by Airbear »

Well done, ol' chap. I think the grin deserves to be that little bit wider when all the maintenance is done. Have fun.

Have you got any rides planned? In Canada, I mean.
Charlie
and Brunhilde - 1974 R90/6

Graduate, Wallace and Gromit School of Engineering and Design (Pending)
Zombie Master

Re: Thanx!

Post by Zombie Master »

Airbear wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:31 am Well done, ol' chap. I think the grin deserves to be that little bit wider when all the maintenance is done. Have fun.

Have you got any rides planned? In Canada, I mean.
I've got an island nearly the size of England to ride about on. The interior of British Columbia has about 150 wildfires going at the moment. Hoping for some rain. I guess some experienced Ozzies have shown up to help. Thank you very much! Thinking about the fall, down the coast, but at the moment I've got lots keeping me busy. Here is a regular ride I often do. It's about a four hour ride. I live right on the route. Makes for a nice day. The roads are challenging and varied. One does best with long travel, well damped, suspension. For an old bike, the R does well with HD fork springs, 7.5 wt fork oil, and damping adjustable Konis holding up the rear.

http://www.pacificmarinecircleroute.com/
Any and all disclaimers may apply