Cycleworks

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
Seth

Cycleworks

Post by Seth »

Anyone know if there is something going on with Cycleworks?

I orders a trans output flange puller a little over a month ago paying with PayPal. Got an acknowledgement email. Haven’t heard anything since. I called and left a voicemail. Later, I sent an email but haven’t heard back.

Thanks.
Kurt in S.A.

Re: Cycleworks

Post by Kurt in S.A. »

From another forum...Dan is going through some things. He's had to move his shop a number of times. Also had to take a 9-5 job to help make ends meet. Also, it's a one-man job. So, things are not good right now.

There's been mixed results. One person had his money refunded. Another person got what he ordered but it took a while. So, I'd say you have to wait it out and hopefully things will work itself out.

Kurt in S.A.
Seth

Re: Cycleworks

Post by Seth »

An update (personally, I appreciate others that inform the rest how issues, mechanical or otherwise, are resolved).

The good: Dan got back in touch with me. Although delayed, the puller I had ordered arrived today, almost 2 months since the original order. I'm happy I got the tool.

The tool didn't have the plated finish shown in the picture on the web site. Otherwise, the finish and quality of the parts are what you would hope for.

The bad: I had to register an issue with PayPal before he got in touch with me. I would have preferred not doing that, but felt I had no choice. When sending messages to Dan using PayPal, he did communicate back.

Bottom line... I'm happy I got the puller and it's of high quality.