Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here
- Posts: 8192
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am
- Location: Vancouver Island BC Canada
Any and all disclaimers may apply
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:17 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Yup . We used it a lot 45 - 50 years ago.
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:30 pm
Yes, I use to lube the caliper pistons and it stops them seizing up.
- Posts: 809
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 pm
- Location: Reno, Nevada
I have a jar in my cabinet. Used as an assembly lube for brakes, used it when I reinserted the piston and seal on my M/c.
1974 R90/6 built 9/73
1994 BMW R1100RS
1964 T100SR Triumph
1986 Kawasaki Concours