Discuss the exciting, new S1000RR & whatever BMW surprises us with in the near future here.
- Posts: 4174
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 am
- Location: Melbourne, Oz.
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Travelers Rest S.C.
I think I puked in my mouth a little...
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 am
- Location: Oslo, Norway
I think that's the worst I ever saw....
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: Central Coast NSW Australia
- Posts: 7075
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 am
- Location: Albury, Australia
It needs Yamaha badges. Then we could all feel OK.
Lord of the Bings
Deleted User 62
Dang, that's nasty looking! I'm no purist, and I'm not "pissed off", but 500 HOURS
- Posts: 8207
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am
- Location: Vancouver Island BC Canada
macdaddy wrote:I think I puked in my mouth a little...
Any and all disclaimers may apply