Think I'll skip this road....

This is for the discussion of Motorcycling. The art, the science, the theory of all things related to our favorite sport... riding motorcycles.
Zombie Master

Re: Think I'll skip this road....

Post by Zombie Master »

I have ridden roads like that in BC, but I would never ride that close to another rider. Really, it's not that bad, as long as you keep your eyes right and know how to ride off road. The bike the guy with the camera was using was a cheap bike and it's suspension was crap. He was an idiot ....practicing.
Any and all disclaimers may apply
Wobbly

Re: Think I'll skip this road....

Post by Wobbly »

Steve in Golden wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:03 pm Sure would suck to encounter cars coming the other way.
Reminds me of the mountain roads in Central America. They have these tiny mountain roads with lots of blind turns. Everybody drives in the center of the road, becasue there's hardly any on-coming traffic, and certainly no painted center line. The rule is, the first vehicle to honk has the right-of-way. So these buses (about the only vehicular traffic they have) are going like gang busters, never slowing down, and honking at all the blind corners. They don't often have wrecks, but when they do it's a whopper!
After 20 years as a professional bike mechanic and 30 years as an engineer I know just enough to be dangerous !