This is for the discussion of Motorcycling. The art, the science, the theory of all things related to our favorite sport... riding motorcycles.
- Posts: 5617
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:18 am
- Location: Oz , half way up ,sitting on a wet spot .
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know"
The Grateful Dead
- Posts: 8207
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am
- Location: Vancouver Island BC Canada
Wow that's got some miles on it! Great utility bike.
Any and all disclaimers may apply
- Posts: 7075
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 am
- Location: Albury, Australia
I hope you buy something to replace Tilly, Sibbo. Are you still looking for a smaller bike?
Lord of the Bings