This is for the discussion of Motorcycling. The art, the science, the theory of all things related to our favorite sport... riding motorcycles.
- Posts: 4124
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 am
- Location: Melbourne, Oz.
- Posts: 2896
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 am
That would be uncomfortable riding with a boner.
- Posts: 5597
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:18 am
- Location: Oz , half way up ,sitting on a wet spot .
Like ! I reckon my ST would do well in the 800 cc section with her lower final drive ratio.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know"
The Grateful Dead
- Posts: 657
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:26 am
Entertaining thanks Steve.
Fat old blokes like us trying their best to blow clutches or motors,
but try as they might ....
though that R90S blew a white smoke cloud worthy of my own