Police bike stolen!

Need to discuss the roads, highways, streets & the laws/unwritten rules that accompany use of the public system? Wanna chat safety? Got a beef about speeding or traffic enforcement? Want to rant about lane hogs, road ragers, drunks, cell users or overall bad drivers? Take your frank discussions about riding motorcycles & driving cars on public roads here.
SteveD

Police bike stolen!

Post by SteveD »

A new initiative by the local coppers (but not a new idea) has had an interesting start...the bike was stolen! :D :lol:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/const ... 18ksa.html
Cheers, Steve
Victoria, S.E.Oz.

1982 R100RSR100RS supergallery. https://boxerboy81.smugmug.com/R100RS
2006 K1200R.
1994 R1100GS.
Major Softie

Re: Police bike stolen!

Post by Major Softie »

I'm pretty sure I coulda done the job for only $10k, and included chaining them to the ground. :lol:
MS - out
Deleted User 287

Post by Deleted User 287 »

57 deaths EACH MONTH? I guess they have room for me over there, after all. If not now, soon!
She'llbe

Post by She'llbe »

justoneoftheguys wrote:57 deaths EACH MONTH? I guess they have room for me over there, after all. If not now, soon!
There's always room for more, bring a big bag of money. I had to wait 14 months just to get a work visa. Told immigration I was depressed and had lost my self esteem and they let me go to work, legally. I was making $20/hr under the table. Got a job and dropped to $14.50/hr and had to start paying tax!!!!!!!!!!!Make that a very big bag of money.
From the desk of the
Mt. Nardi Yacht Club
PO BOX 95
Nimbin, NSW
Australia 2480
02-6689-1234
vanzen

Post by vanzen »

A local town, Saline, does a similar ruse with a squad car & a dummy.
When commuting daily, my co-worker always remarked: Which SPD dummy is in that car ?
Good for a laugh ... So, who's zoomin' who ?

I paid for that prank !
Chuey

Post by Chuey »

Man-O-man! Our Grant ought to see if he can get that gig. I mean, making the cutouts. It sounds lucrative.

Think what the parts on that bike will be worth. The coppers can check e-bay to see if any of them are for sale.

One other thing that seems like it would be funny: Replace the cop on bike with a similar cut out of Dennis Hopper's character in Easy Rider........near the end of the movie, flippin' the bird.

Chuey