FS High Output Voltage Regulator

This is where you can sell your stuff. Specific about what & how coming soon. However, keep in mind RULE #1: NO commercial vendors! Sales are for FORUM MEMBER to FORUM MEMBER only. Buyer beware! If you use this forum to sell something, please consider making a donation so we can keep this feature around.
Forum rules
This SWAP MEET is open for forum member to forum member sales only. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL VENDORS! All sales and trades are buyer beware.

If you see a problem post, please report it immediately to a Moderator.

When item(s) sell, please reply with SOLD in the subject line so it can get deleted ASAP.

Ads are deleted every 30 days.

If you fail to meet the simple rules, the ad gets removed.
If it is not yours, you cannot sell it here.
NO outside links to eBay, Craigslist, Autotrader, etc! This will result in a warning and the ad deleted.

Every ad must display the condition, location and price. Images are optional but your stuff will sell quicker if the ad contains them. Attachments are okay but it's probably best to link to a free, online photo host such as Picasa or Flickr.

Spam WILL get the item deleted and YOU permanently banned.
No posting of PMs or private info; you will be banned.
We love guns but NO FIREARMS or related items allowed and of course, this includes any illegal weapons.

Currently, the Boxerworks SWAP MEET is free of charge to our forum members. If you sell something, please make a donation so we can keep this feature going.
tagordon
Where are you located?: 84104

FS High Output Voltage Regulator

Post by tagordon » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:07 pm

$50.00 OBO + Shipping
Purchased this to use on a bike I no longer have. I was planning to outfit it with extra lights, heated grips, seat and ride wearing heated gloves, vest, etc. Ir was going to be my winter bike. Sold it and ride the Caffinater R100 all the time.
It was removed from a 1980 R100/T police bike.
I don't remember the specs for the part, just that it was supposed to be higher output for use with the extra police equipment.
The part is marked UHER 70 W23 14Y 5907
Motorcycles Cost Less Than Psychiatrists