1973 R75/5 FS 26K Miles Good Running Condition: Atlanta

Whole motorcycles running or otherwise ONLY.
please make sure you read and understand the rules before posting.
Jraymer

1973 R75/5 FS 26K Miles Good Running Condition: Atlanta

Post by Jraymer »

VIN number 2999724 BMW 1973 R75/5 For Sale. In great running condition with all lights, and electrical working good. Includes original toaster tank (without chrome pieces) but has larger tank on it now. Has Corbin gunfighter seat and drag bars. I restored mechanically for my brother who rode it without issue for over 2,000 miles without issue but can no longer ride due to advancing muscular dystrophy. I just moved and do not have room to keep any more bikes around. This is an amazing bike and I left it visually the way it is because it just spoke to me. If someone wants to paint it and bring it back to a restoration just the easy part is left but I would ask why. It's too cool as is :). Actual miles 26,111. Starts and runs good but battery needs to be replaced. Had to get out the jumper box. Recently fired her up and ran her around the neighborhood. Comes with all Spare parts and manuals I have.

The following are pictures when I delivered the bike after I got it bake from the poor shape she came to me in. Since that time chrome side panels and round billet side bar end mirrors have been added along with the updated mileage of 26,111.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 1d895468da

Contact Jonathan at 770-616-7523 or jr@southernbikeworks.com with any questions or to view bike in Canton, GA. It is also currently for sale on an online auction site but if it sells locally 12 hours before the end of the auction then it will be cancelled. I am an individual and not a dealer.

$4,900 obo buys it/ ends the auction