Barber racing videos!

If its a BMW racer you wanna talk about, we want see & hear about it RIGHT here!
Deleted User 62

Re: Barber racing videos!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Stan, what kind of camera are you using for the onboard video?
StanOBMW

Post by StanOBMW »

I used a couple of those $10 model 808 keychain cameras from ebay. They work great!

More info: http://www.chucklohr.com/808
Flatwins

Post by Flatwins »

Very cool pics, Stan! Wish I could have been there this year. Hoping to next year. Enjoyed meeting you in '08.
Steve
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA
dwire

Post by dwire »

Very nice Stan.

Thinking of Mid-Ohio this year. I have only wanted to take two-wheels to the track and then only four on the track! Perhaps I'll get over that one day. Tell me, does a gravel trap at 150 stop a BMW as fast as it does a Formula open-wheeler? Shock of my life at the end of the straight there one Sunday. (Gravel felt like as hard of an impact as any wall at that speed...) and naturally trying to drive through it just threw rocks all over the track - I was high-sided PERMANENTLY! Over-head crane to the rescue! ---> What an embarrassment. (Disgraceful to DNF that way.) :oops:

I better start practicing being scared if I'm to ever go that road on two vintage wheels...
1971 R75/5 (SWB)
If you're going to hire MACHETE to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!