1982 R100 with RS Fairing

Whole motorcycles running or otherwise ONLY.
please make sure you read and understand the rules before posting.
zoomzoom

1982 R100 with RS Fairing

Post by zoomzoom »

In Boone, North Carolina. 70,068 miles. This bike runs great. The paint is in decent shape with some scratches and blemishes here and there, typical of its age. The bike has never been wrecked or otherwise down on the pavement. It has been garage kept. This bike has not been restored but has been ridden and well maintained. It wouldn't take a whole lot of money or effort to restore it to like new condition, or you could pack it up and ride across the country tomorrow. The only known issue is some oil leakage around the pushrod tube seals. Both hard bags are in great shape. There is a small crack on one of them, but other than that they are fully functional. I replaced the mounting latches last summer. Included with the bike is a tube stash bag (which fits in the tube below the gas tank), several oil change kits, some extra miscellaneous gaskets, an a few additional parts and pieces. It has a K&N air filter and brand new Bridgestone Spitfire tires (around 800 miles on them). $3500 negotiable. Feel free to email me with any questions or to see pictures.
George Ryals

Re: 1982 R100 with RS Fairing

Post by George Ryals »

Post some Pictures.
Smile it's contagious!
'74 R90S, '67 /2 Conv w/sc, '66 R50/2
'74 Harley FXE, '72 Harley FLH w/HD sc
'69 BSA 441 Victor Special, '74 R90/6 Basket case
'85 R80RT wreck for parts
zoomzoom

Re: 1982 R100 with RS Fairing

Post by zoomzoom »

You can find pictures at: https://boone.craigslist.org/mcy/5117779634.html

I'm not sure how to post them directly on here...