Free Airhead & Guzzi Parts

new or used motorcycle parts only.
please make sure you read and understand the rules before posting.
blitz

Free Airhead & Guzzi Parts

Post by blitz »

Greetings.

I am cleaning our some of my spare parts cache. I figure that if i haven't used it by now, I am never going to use them, and I need the space.

My wife is going to the U.S. Post Office either Monday or Tuesday to send back a core brake caliper (2012 Chevy truck, and the caliper seized, and the dealer won't replace it on warranty. last GM product i ever buy. The up side is that from RockAuto.com, a reman caliper is $35!) , so I am also going to bundle BMW parts so she can send them off with the caliper.

You don't even have to pay shipping. You just have to take all of the stuff. I will pack it in a box tonight, 11 may 2013.

1. Moto Guzzi / BOGE rear shocks from a 2002 Moto Guzzi California cruizer. THey are either 1/2" shorter or longer than stock BMW shocks. (Too lazy to measure). Adjustable preload and rebound damping. These were a take-off for Progressive replacements for the Guzzi. (Not my Guzzi, but my friend gave me the shocks). They maybe have 10 miles. Have been on the shelf since 2002.

2. Progressive shocks off of my 1978 R80/7. They were sprung for a pretty big guy (225#; i weigh 180). Replaced these with IKONS. I have no idea how old they are, but they still have damping. No leaks. On the shelf for a few years.

3. Dyna ignition with advancer. This was a take off of the R80/7. It worked when i replaced it with the Boyer. Includes the advancer. It's a take off, so you'd have to go online to find a manual.

4. Two or Three NOS (dating to the mid 1980s) Stock points sets. I received a good deal on a set of six back in 1985. I didn't ride much for 10 years, then bought the Boyer for my R60/5.

5. At least one NOS condenser.

So, if you want them, first come, first served. This is all stuff that works; i just have no need or room for it anymore.

Just send a pm with shipping information, and I'll get back to you soon. U.S. Address only.

Thanks.

blitz
blitz

Re: Free Airhead & Guzzi Parts

Post by blitz »

Someone requested the parts. Thanks very much.