Boxerworks Forum rally--Location moved down the road

With annual BOXERWORKS rallies on 2 continents (and counting), they deserve a dedicated forum. & if any forum member would like to host a rally you can bring it up here.
Ron Moss

Re: The October Boxerworks Forum rally--when?

Post by Ron Moss »

I'm excited, but then it don't take much.
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid
moonbeamerll

Post by moonbeamerll »

"After labor day I plan to start some chatter about the rally and see if we might be able to excite some more folks to come join us."

So, it's after Labor Day. Let's hear some chatter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLwDFWX ... re=related
dwerbil

Post by dwerbil »

Ken, I'm not sure if I can make it this time. Hard to say with job hunting still going on. If I can ride up, Flo and Eddie are ready for the road. I may ride the RS with just putting on a new front tire. The K bike is soon to need a clutch job since it's started slipping a bit last month. I really hope to be there.
Ken, I added rally dates and map to your first post.
Randy

======================

Thanks Randy for the additions. I'm in Boise right now and will actually be heading to Oklahoma around the first of October. I'm tied up right now with a few things, but I'll be coming back to this thread soon and will be talking about the upcoming rally.

Talk to y'all soon.

Ken

Click for pics
04 R1150RT ~ 78 R100/7 ~ 84 RS ~ 93 K1100RS ~ 65 R60/2
Randy in Round Rock
larrysfixit

Re: The October Boxerworks Forum rally--October 13-17, 2011

Post by larrysfixit »

Ken,
As Of now, I am sticking with what I said last year, I'll try my best to do the spring ones but I really do not like the weather thing around the fall ones so I guess I will wuss out. Sorry I will miss all of you guys (and gals).
Maybe something could change between now and then but I doubt it. I haven't even ridden my bike but one time this year. I did not even put insurance on it. Just setting and catching dust. (I know shame on me, But I had other priorites this year) and because I do not work any longer I have no place to ride daily. With that said, I think you can see I am farrrrr from an iron butt this year.
Hope you all have fun.
Larry
Ken in Oklahoma

Post by Ken in Oklahoma »

Well, Larry, I am going to miss you. And Ursula too because she has that rare quality that I really like--she laughs at my jokes.

And, not trying to make you feel guilty (well maybe a little guilty) but who the hell are we going to get to fix all those airheads that need fixin'--not to mention farm tractors, weed eaters, cars, trucks, and the occasional Triumph motorcycle.

Ken

Post by Ron Baker »

Ken, My wife (Joyce) and I are planning on coming. Unfortunately we can only stay Thursday evening and Friday morning as we will be on our way to Dallas to see our daughter, but I am looking forward to meeting some of you guy's. I'll let you know if something comes up where I can't make it
Ron and Joyce
dwerbil

Post by dwerbil »

Ron, glad to hear you and Joyce are going to make it to Ken's. Where are you from?
And...FYI, I added a couple of location maps at the top of this thread.

Click for pics
04 R1150RT ~ 78 R100/7 ~ 84 RS ~ 93 K1100RS ~ 65 R60/2
Randy in Round Rock
Ron Baker

Post by Ron Baker »

We are in Camdenton, Mo about 75 miles north east of Springfield. Just look for the big lake in the middle of the state. Looking forward to coming, see ya all then

Ron and Joyce
Ken in Oklahoma

Post by Ken in Oklahoma »

Ron Baker wrote:We are in Camdenton, Mo about 75 miles north east of Springfield. Just look for the big lake in the middle of the state. Looking forward to coming, see ya all then

I'm looking forward to meeting you and Joyce.

Ken

Post by Ron Moss »

Ron Baker wrote:Ken, My wife (Joyce) and I are planning on coming. Unfortunately we can only stay Thursday evening and Friday morning as we will be on our way to Dallas to see our daughter, but I am looking forward to meeting some of you guy's. I'll let you know if something comes up where I can't make it
Ron and Joyce
Ron, we, Ron & Teresa Moss, won't get to Ken's until Friday afternoon so I guess we'll miss you. Don't know your route but if you come close to Springfield we've like to meet you all.
E-mall me and I'll give you a phone # if you get to Springfield.
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid