Boxerworks Forum Rally--The Official Dates

With annual BOXERWORKS rallies on 2 continents (and counting), they deserve a dedicated forum. & if any forum member would like to host a rally you can bring it up here.
Ken in Oklahoma

Boxerworks Forum Rally--The Official Dates

Post by Ken in Oklahoma »

After wringing my hands and gnashing my brain, and after waiting for the new Boserworks Forum to come up I have finally determined the best date (for me anyhow and a few other people).

Sooooo (drumroll) the dates will be the weekend of Oct 14, 15, 16, and 17.

I know this date will leave a person or two out in the cold. (Sorry Kelly VB.) But hopefully I've struck the right dates.

Randy, I'm going to ask you to do your normal post with the directions, map, list of attendees, and if we're lucky, a bit of cornball humor.

I'll be along later with some rally information. But for now I just want to say that I'm looking forward to seeing y'all again and perhaps a new face or three. And, as I always say, please let us know if you think you might be able to attend. If you are planning to attend and can't, that's OK. If you discover at a late date that you can make it to the rally, c'mon on. Life's circumstances change. The reason I'm asking who might attend is to plan for what vittles to lay in, and just as importantly, to anticipate who will be here.

And, wistfully, someday maybe we can anticipate the arrival of at least one of our bottom-of-the-world brothers in spirit. I'll probably have an airhead for you to ride if you don't bring your own. :D

I don't know if Joan will be able to attend this rally or not. Her very elderly cat is still hanging in there and needs lots of daily elder care. Good for the cat, not so good for us.

That's all for now folks!

Ken

Edit #1 North America not Oz

Damn, I miss the edit feature. I presume there will be one when the software is all up to speed.

What I wanted to edit was to clarify that I'm talking about the North American rally only. One might ask, though, is who would confuse the two? Just in case though, the rally at my place is the one with the heretofore unseen Kiamichi wood nymphs and we don't speak funny.

Ken

Re: Boxerworks Forum Rally--The Official Dates

Post by Matt »

hey! I am adding a BOXERWORKS ANNUAL RALLIES forum & plan to move this thread to it. Makes it easy for people to find the info etc...
Matt Richards
BOXERWORKS
matt@boxerworks.com
bbelk

Post by bbelk »

Trying out the Quick Reply and my new Avitar and saying that I won't be able to make the Rally this October. It was a long shot given the October calendar for me. I will be back in the Spring and I will be thinking of you all.
Brad
1975 R90/6
1979 R65
SuperDave

Post by SuperDave »

Randy, I'm going to ask you to do your normal post with the directions, map, list of attendees, and if we're lucky, a bit of cornball humor.
Randy,
Could you please add Ken's lat/long to your directions.....
N34.64260 W94.66135
DaveJ
This space for rent
dwerbil

Post by dwerbil »

No problemo.

Click for pics
04 R1150RT ~ 78 R100/7 ~ 84 RS ~ 93 K1100RS ~ 65 R60/2
Randy in Round Rock
Ken not in Oklahoma

Post by Ken not in Oklahoma »

Brad mentioned:
Trying out the Quick Reply and my new Avitar and saying that I won't be able to make the Rally this October. It was a long shot given the October calendar for me. I will be back in the Spring and I will be thinking of you all.
Sorry to hear it Brad. Likely I'll get over it in the spring though. :)

Ken
The real KiO, posting from my laptop.
There's no such thing as too many airheads.
Ron Moss

Post by Ron Moss »

Ken, as you know Teresa and I will be there.
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid
Ken in Oklahoma

Ron Moss wrote:Ken, as you know Teresa and I will be there.

Indeed I did know that. But thanks for the warning anyhow! :D

Ken

Post by Deleted User 61 »

One of the recent "lost posts".

I was trying to bump Ken's thread to the "top", and I asked if he had ticks in October, too.