I'm Cancelling My Trip To Ken's

With annual BOXERWORKS rallies on 2 continents (and counting), they deserve a dedicated forum. & if any forum member would like to host a rally you can bring it up here.
Deleted User 287

I'm Cancelling My Trip To Ken's

Post by Deleted User 287 »

If anyone wants my cabin down the road, let me know so we can transfer the reservation.
I have Cabin 1 reserved for Fri, Sat and Sun nights.

Some things have come up. Sorry to disappoint those that have not met me.
Those that have met me can assure them that they are not missing much.
dwerbil

Re: I'm Cancelling My Trip To Ken's

Post by dwerbil »

Well gee-wizz Rob, sorry you can't make it to Ken's. Was looking forward to seeing you. Maybe next time.

Click for pics
04 R1150RT ~ 78 R100/7 ~ 84 RS ~ 93 K1100RS ~ 65 R60/2
Randy in Round Rock
bbelk

Post by bbelk »

I am sorry you won't make it. I was looking forward to debriefing you after 700 miles on a 250. I bet Jack an I will take the cabin. How much is it?
1975 R90/6
1979 R65
Deleted User 287

bbelk wrote:I am sorry you won't make it. I was looking forward to debriefing you after 700 miles on a 250. I bet Jack an I will take the cabin. How much is it?
$55/night single - $65 double.

Feel free and call them if you want. (918) 525-2637 After you call I will call and tell them it is legit.

http://www.bigcedarrvpark.com/Cabins/cabins.html
Crunch

Post by Crunch »

Well I am disappointed Rob. I'm sure she's worth it!
ME 109

Post by ME 109 »

What the hell man! Just because I can't make it to Ken's doesn't mean you have to can't make it as well.

You worked out how many engine revolutions it was going to take didn't you! :geek:
Lord of the Bings
Deleted User 287

ME 109 wrote: You worked out how many engine revolutions it was going to take didn't you! :geek:
You know me too well... :oops:
bbelk

Post by bbelk »

I took your reservation Rob. The nice lady asked that you call or contact her to make sure I didn't do something wrong. She also said there was no cancellation charge since you had me all lined up for her.
1975 R90/6
1979 R65
Steve in Golden

Post by Steve in Golden »

Sorry to hear it Rob, I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next year?

I will drink a beer or three in your honor.
Deleted User 287

Steve in Golden wrote:Maybe next year?
I doubt it. I get excited about this stuff, then as time approaches the idea of a change in routine freaks me out.
Maybe I just need to kill the cat.

But between the sorry exhaust note I am hearing on my video soundtrack, and dropping the bike in my garage Tuesday and having to wait until my nephew could come over to help get it back up, I'm getting kind of depressed about the whole thing.

On the way home from work this morning (a great night to ride, that I blew off for the car) I began fantasizing (again) about a /2 rig converted to electricity. Would be the same w/o the jugs hanging off the side, though.

The GoPro equipment is already for sale on Craig's List. I quickly found out that it is 1% shooting "footage" and 99% skill in the editing "room".

Have fun! I may go out for an overnighter I had planned from last Fall...or not!