Rally question

With annual BOXERWORKS rallies on 2 continents (and counting), they deserve a dedicated forum. & if any forum member would like to host a rally you can bring it up here.
Ron Moss

Rally question

Post by Ron Moss »

I am posting this in both the speakeasy and the rally forum.

Guys, I want to talk to all of you about Ken's decision to not resume his fall rally.
Ken had suggested maybe having one at our place in the country. We live in Springfield MO but have a place north of there in Polk county. It would be a great place to have a get together. We have 5 acres and an old house,all open ground ,flat, about 3 acres hay field and the rest of it mowed lawn. We just had a garage built in January. It is 30x30 with a concrete floor in case it rains or for inside bike storage. I guess what I would like to know if any one would be interested. Having never done anything like this I will be open to any and all suggestions and help if it were to come about. The area is quiet with great neighbors. It is about 30 road miles north of Springfield, about 10 miles west of Fair Grove and US65. West of pleasant Hope and US 160. And 12 Miles north of Interstate 44, so it would be easy to find . I would like as much info,help advice as possible. I will include a link to photos, lots of photos from start to present day
http://www.flickr.com/photos/18637153@N ... 342968276/
The guy on the Bandit is My buddy Al, he made one of Ken's rally's with us
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid