Fall rally?

With annual BOXERWORKS rallies on 2 continents (and counting), they deserve a dedicated forum. & if any forum member would like to host a rally you can bring it up here.
Ron Moss

Fall rally?

Post by Ron Moss »

Guys and Girls,
The wife and I have decided that we will make an attempt hosting a fall rally/ weekend.
The date we have set is Oct. 4-5-6. This fits our timetable and I hope if able to come yours.
This will be the start to see if enough will be interested to attend. I have never done anything like
this so go easy on me. As I said in an earlier post we have a great site for a get away weekend.
The event would be even more unorganized than Ken's We will provide food, drink, etc.
With about 2 ½ acres of mowed lawn there is plenty of room to camp or park. In case of bad weather or rain we have a new 30x30 garage and of course the house. Anyone who has any questions or comments good or bad please e-mail me. My e-mail is on the forum. Let me know if you think this could work.
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid
dwerbil

Re: Fall rally?

Post by dwerbil »

Thanks, Ron. I hope to make it this October. Think your place would be perfect area....lot's of camping area, scenic roads, etc.

Click for pics
04 R1150RT ~ 78 R100/7 ~ 84 RS ~ 93 K1100RS ~ 65 R60/2
Randy in Round Rock
Ron Moss

Re: Fall rally?

Post by Ron Moss »

dwerbil wrote:Thanks, Ron. I hope to make it this October. Think your place would be perfect area....lot's of camping area, scenic roads, etc.
I hope so Randy I could use the help.
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid