Gathering of the Clans 2015?

List any and all BMW Motorcycle rallies here.
Rob

Gathering of the Clans 2015?

Post by Rob »

Is anyone privy to the dates, this far in advance?
The boss is bugging us to chose time off for next year.

The only reason I didn't make it to Ron's last spring was I took my bike apart and I couldn't figure out how to put it back together.
When I was moving in Sept., I met a young man that came to buy my drill press, and when we went to put it in his trunk, he had to move a bunch of motorcycle parts out of the way first.
He said "I love Hondas!". (Mine was already at the new house).
So I asked him if he would be interested in helping me get mine back together. He said "No problem".
I contacted him just last week to see if he was still interested, and he sounded quite enthusiastic in his reply.
So I hope to burn some rubber next year.
Rob V
Rob

Re: Gathering of the Clans June 12-14 2015

Post by Rob »

Well, I guessed the dates correctly! I have the time off, and I contacted Jean to see if she planned to be there, and indeed she has it on her calendar!

Any other East Coasters?

http://www.highcountrymotorcyclecamp.com/

June 12-14: The 23rd Gathering of the Clans

The Airmarshals of VA and NC invite all Airheads, those who ride Airheads, and other esteemed members of the motorcycling community to join us at High Country Motorcycle Camp for a weekend of fun, friends, and fantastic roads of all types. Plenty of shaded camping, clean hot showers, tech sessions, Fri. & Sat night evening meals all at a cost of $45 per night. No pre-registration, simply arrive with money in hand. Please use website map and directions as there is no cell service near the campground and GPS is often misleading here. Get gas, beverages and any supplies in Boone or Wilkesboro.
Rob V