Scot

Re: Planned Upgrades = Forum Downtime

Post by Scot »

No more snowflakes . . . right? ;)
Scot

Post by Scot »

The Web Mistress wrote:
Scot wrote:No more snowflakes . . . right? ;)
No more snowflakes... and bah humbug to you, too, Scot! ;)

You funny, girl! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chuey

Post by Chuey »

Kelly, thanks to you and Matt. A Merry wish is wished for you from:

Chuey
Ken in Oklahoma

Upgrades (a few things that bug me)

Post by Ken in Oklahoma »

Note: the following is not intended to be as cranky as it looks. It is intended as constructive criticism. Honest!

1. I don't understand this "Businessforum" header. Probably I haven't been paying attention. I liked the previous one better.

2. I"m finding the new "slashed" background annoying. And it consumes a lot of realestate. I have to scroll to get to the main body.

3. This is an old problem, and the most annoying. Whenever go to a new page there is a resizing that happens after a couple seconds. Because of that I often loose the place where I was reading. And sometimes I click on something microseconds after things shifted on the screen and I'm looking at or responding to a different post than I intended.

4. I find it more difficult to navigate. For example, when I'm finished with a topic and want to go back to the Board Index (home for me) I have to scroll to the top and locate the right "button". I would like to have the option, on both the top and the bottom, to look at another thread in this forum or go to the board index and look at other forums.

5. There are dangers changing things on a forum that is a home for many curmugeons.

Ken