M2B15 owners manual scanned

Spot for all single & twin cylinder BMW motorcycles made before 1955 & all the way back to the beginning
Duane Ausherman

M2B15 owners manual scanned

Post by Duane Ausherman »

I used to own an owner's manual for the M2B15 BMW engine that, of course, was in German. It was just like new with vibrant colors and perfect pages.

This is the engine that was sold to several motorcycle manufacturers like Victoria and others. Instead of sideways like our boxer, it was fore and aft. At that time I owned a partial Victoria with a fairly complete engine.

I can't remember to whom I sold the book. I have never heard of it again, so maybe it is in some arcane collection, just like I kept it, useless to the BMW world.

I need to find where this info should go

Before I sold it, I scanned it in these formats

1. original TIF
2. Cropped those and still in TIF
3. Turned them into the much smaller .jpg format
4. Something else that I don't understand, or remember.

From these files, one could make up copies that would be very close to original.

Please suggest places where it should go and be presented to other collectors etc. I don't care if that person makes money on it, in fact they probably should make money.

The files are just too large to put on my website. I might put the .jpg files on my site, but that would be all.
Ask the Indians what happens when you don't control immigration.
Duane Ausherman

Re: M2B15 owners manual scanned

Post by Duane Ausherman »

Darryl Richman will post it on two websites for the public to see and use. Thanks all.
Ask the Indians what happens when you don't control immigration.