Reduced Hagon Custom Classic I shock absorbers

new or used motorcycle parts only.
please make sure you read and understand the rules before posting.
hudson

Reduced Hagon Custom Classic I shock absorbers

Post by hudson »

I am selling a set of the Hagon Custom Classic I shock absorbers | SUA35884E that I ordered from MotorWorks earlier this year, for my 1971 R75/5. They are brand new in original packaging, never installed. Original price: 241.57 UK ($353 USD with shipping).

REDUCED PRICE: I will sell for only $175 (includes shipping in US).

Details: Custom Classic I Standard Chrome Spring Short Polished Stainless Cover, Polished stainless steel 28mm sealed damper unit with standard chrome spring (SA) and short polished stainless steel top cover, 3 position spring pre-load adjustment by enclosed cam. Supplied as complete pair with mounting bushes and spring adjusting C spanner.

Private message me if interested. Thanks!
(I posted a pic from the web because I didn't have a camera on me at the time of this post, but can take & send additional pics if needed.
hagon-custom-ii-stainless-steel-shock-absorbers---top-shrouds.jpg
hagon-custom-ii-stainless-steel-shock-absorbers---top-shrouds.jpg (847.16 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
kmisterk

Re: Reduced Hagon Custom Classic I shock absorbers

Post by kmisterk »

any pics of the actual shocks?
Technology and Web enthusiast. I also like motorcycles.

Boxer Biker Log
hudson

Post by hudson »

Sorry for the delay in my response. I was checking my PM, not this thread. Check your PM so I can get your contact info for the pics...
hudson

Post by hudson »

Below are the pics of the shocks...
Attachments
IMG_0505 (1).jpg
IMG_0505 (1).jpg (163.71 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
IMG_0506.jpg
IMG_0506.jpg (158.49 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
IMG_0507.jpg
IMG_0507.jpg (169.76 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
kmisterk

Post by kmisterk »

Wow they look super clean. Do you know what stiffness level the springs are configured for?
Technology and Web enthusiast. I also like motorcycles.

Boxer Biker Log
hudson

Post by hudson »

They are brand new - perfect condition. Never installed.

I purchased these from Motoworks BMW in the UK and were the proper replacement for airheads. Here is the description below:

Hagon Custom Classic I shock absorbers | SUA35884E
Fits 2 valve R series air cooled twins 1970-84 twin shock models (not: R45/65)

£241.57 INC VAT
£201.31 EX VAT

Custom Shock - Custom Classic I Standard Chrome Spring Short Polished Stainless Cover, Polished stainless steel 28mm sealed damper unit with standard chrome spring (SA) and short polished stainless steel top cover, 3 position spring pre-load adjustment by enclosed cam. Supplied as complete pair with mounting bushes and spring adjusting C spanner.

2-year guarantee.
Hagon shock absorbers are built as standard to provide adequate performance for an average rider weight of 12-15 stone (75-100Kg) and an average pillion weight of 10 stone (64Kg).

If you anticipate a regular load in excess of 25 stone (160Kg WHICH IS 352 LBS) the following information will be required:
a. weight of rider in full riding gear
b. weight of pillion in full riding gear
c. weight of luggage if regularly carried
The shocks will be built to order with stronger springs and modified internal parts. There will be no additional charge for this.

THE 'REGULAR LOAD' LIMITS WERE WITHIN MY NEEDS SO I DID NOT NEED TO HAVE THEM ADJUSTED.

Thanks...