Login

Can't figure something out? Having problems accessing a feature? Need to troubleshoot forum issue? This is where you bring your tech support questions & requests. Support can be provided by Moderators, Administrators and power users alike.
Forum rules
When requesting support or making a suggestion, please be sure to post it in the correct forum. Upon the resolution of the issue, the topic will moved to the "RESOLVED" forum inside Area 51.
Kurt in S.A.

Login

Post by Kurt in S.A. »

Not sure if this is the right place...lately I have to login to the forum at each visit. I do click the remember me button. Once logged in, if I should go to another one of my bookmarks and come back to Boxerworks, I'm logged out. Any idea what is going on?

Kurt
Bob Bennett

Re: Login

Post by Bob Bennett »

Same with me, been like it for a week or so.

Regards Bob
Regards, Bob
R80 RS
Kurt in S.A.

Post by Kurt in S.A. »

Thanks! Thought someone didn't like me!! Well, that could still be the case! :lol:

I wonder if anyone but you and I check this part of the forum??

Kurt
Steve in Golden

Post by Steve in Golden »

I did notice and correct an issue with the forum that could have been causing some cookie problems (not automatically redirecting to https).

You might try using the Delete cookies link on the bottom right of the forum pages. It will verify that you really want to do that, which will log you out of the forum and take you to the main page. Then hit your F5 or refresh button to refresh the page. Then login and hopefully it will work better. Let me know how things go / if there are further issues pls.
Bob Bennett

Post by Bob Bennett »

Working as per normal now, thanks for the help Steve.
Regards, Bob
R80 RS
Kurt in S.A.

Post by Kurt in S.A. »

Yup! Working as before!

Thanks...Kurt
Steve in Golden

Post by Steve in Golden »

Glad to hear it! :D
Rob

Post by Rob »

I didn't realize that it was a problem, I thought it was because I didn't come around much anymore (wink).
I followed the instructions and I am in like flint!
Rob V