Like Putty in your hands..

Need to discuss the roads, highways, streets & the laws/unwritten rules that accompany use of the public system? Wanna chat safety? Got a beef about speeding or traffic enforcement? Want to rant about lane hogs, road ragers, drunks, cell users or overall bad drivers? Take your frank discussions about riding motorcycles & driving cars on public roads here.
Ross

Like Putty in your hands..

Post by Ross »

Did a run up to the Grey Gums Cafe on the Putty Road (which is here in NSW Australia) with Peter and Baz from the Suzuki Bandits Australia forum.

All ready to go. Which one should I take?

Peter on his Gen 1 1200 Bandit with Gen 2 engine. Baz on the Sound Lounge R1200 RT BM. We met at Jerrys at Kulnura.

Baz brought some Chicken Strips with him for lunch.

Some of the bikes at Jerry's...

Rider takes his rat for a ride.

We then headed north to Broke. Left and out past lots of vineyards for sale then onto the Putty. It has been years since I have done the Putty. Through Howels Valley the Road
Gods shone on us and gave us the corners to scrap boots through.

Great meal at Grey Gum Cafe. So many bikes. So many loud Harleys going so slow past the cafe.

Baz and the Sound Lounge.

Peter thought not wearing his jacket would help his mileage. By the time we got back to Broke he had 2 liters of fuel left. Before all you ATRGATT get all upset he did put his leather jacket on. ;)

Some of the bikes at Grey Gums.

It was like a Clint Eastwood western there.

Peter needed fuel so we headed back to Broke. Again the Road Gods smiled down upon me. The Bandit can keep a K1300 at bay and pull away in the corners.

Obligatory self portrait on the Putty.

Peter almost running on fumes.

From Broke to just west of Corringbong. Say Goodbye to Peter. Baz and I then did a transport section down the F3. Home, tired and bug splattered nearly 400kms today.
Me wittle bit of the web........http://rossmz.blogspot.com/