1988 R100RS with LOTS of goodies ! $3500

Whole motorcycles running or otherwise ONLY.
please make sure you read and understand the rules before posting.
Wobbly

1988 R100RS with LOTS of goodies ! $3500

Post by Wobbly »

Too many BMW boxers filling the garage ! Something has to go to make room for a travel trailer. I hate it, but it's got to be my single-sided RS. This really is a sweet running bike, and it is really FUN to ride !

See more photo here.... https://photos.app.goo.gl/m9bJ8csjroEvtzj8A

"New Bridgestone BT-45 "Battlax" tubeless tires front and rear. AGM maintenance-free battery. Full-floating EBC dual front brake rotors. New IKON rear shock. Blinding 3000 lumen LED headlamp. Extended oil sump for cooler engine oil temps. Machined billet fork crown. Updated charging system. Full dashboard instrumentation including quartz clock and voltmeter. BMW brand tank bag with rain fly included. And of course, locking saddle bags. From stem to stem this bike is covered with refinements that make this much sought after German classic easy to own and a PURE JOY to ride."

I'm located in north Georgia just off I-85. Fairly equi-distant from Atlanta GA, Greenville SC, and Asheville NC. Full contact info is embedded in the CL ad for Athens, GA.

Need more photos, just ask.
After 20 years as a professional bike mechanic and 30 years as an engineer I know just enough to be dangerous !
Rob

Re: 1988 R100RS with LOTS of goodies ! $3500

Post by Rob »

Did I miss the link to the CL ad?
Rob V