Oddball Rally 2018

Three forums dedicated to promoting Boxerworks, BMW specific and/or local motorcycling event (i.e. rallies, camp outs, local rides, etc.).
chisler

Oddball Rally 2018

Post by chisler »

>How do chaps, finally recovered after getting back from a cracking good rally, traveled across the border of Wales into Shropshire it was held next to a WW2 RAF airfield, now in private hands, fantastic control tower cafe, full English breakfast on the Saturday morning to aid the recovery from the previous nights festivities, sitting in a field with beers and talking crap about motorcycles with good mates, couldn't ask for more. My Dnepr/BMW outfit isn't finished yet so went on my Armstrong MT500,. Forgot to pack my camera so my mate shared some of his with me. It's a small rally about 300 bikes the turn out for the weekend camp, loads of different machines, have included pic's of a couple of BMW's, the R80 is my mates, him and some other chaps went out on the Saturday trail riding the local byways, he left many standing whilst chugging up the tracks on it, taking it steady compared to the ktm boys thrashing their way to an off hahha, a good time was had by all.
Packed.jpg
Packed.jpg (16.34 KiB) Viewed 2720 times
setting up camp.jpg
setting up camp.jpg (17.37 KiB) Viewed 2720 times
Trike.jpg
Trike.jpg (13.86 KiB) Viewed 2720 times
chisler

Re: Oddball Rally 2018

Post by chisler »

R80.jpg
R80.jpg (18.05 KiB) Viewed 2719 times
Chilly start.jpg