Oz-boxerworks - Autumn Zombie Rally anyone?

This is for the discussion of Motorcycling. The art, the science, the theory of all things related to our favorite sport... riding motorcycles.
SteveD

Re: Oz-boxerworks - Autumn Zombie Rally anyone?

Post by SteveD »

ZM must be back soon from the Zombie Rally that he missed whilst tootling around UnZud?
Cheers, Steve
Victoria, S.E.Oz.

1982 R100RSR100RS supergallery. https://boxerboy81.smugmug.com/R100RS
2006 K1200R.
1994 R1100GS.
Mal S7

Post by Mal S7 »

Just back home now. It was a long day's ride back from my sisters at Culburra Beach, especially after an evening of red after red after red...

Yes, the puncture was a PITA but it all worked out well thanks to Bob and a bit of good fortune that the tyre could hold air for a little while, despite at least two holes in the tube. Its been twenty years since my last roadside repair of that back wheel, last time was more successful I recall. Enjoyed the stay at Bobs and Alisons, its a beautiful spot to get stuck for the night and the conversations were lively.

Anyway, home and stiff and sore as but had a great 5 days on the road. The campsite and company was excellent, and weren't they just the worlds best oysters! Thanks Jeff.

I'm looking forward to the next run already even tho' ol schtarker won't be there for it. It will have some well deserved R&R & even R for refurb.

Must drink beer now
cheers
Airbear
Location: Oz, lower right hand side, in a bit, just over the lumpy part.

Post by Airbear »

Well done, Mal.

I don't envy you for that long haul back to Dubbo at the end of each ride down this way. Hero work for sure.
Charlie
and Brunhilde - 1974 R90/6

Graduate, Wallace and Gromit School of Engineering and Design (Pending)