funholiday

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
Major Softie

Re: funholiday

Post by Major Softie »

Sanity is SO overrated...
MS - out
sabre2

Post by sabre2 »

Major Softie wrote:Sanity is SO overrated...
That is SO true,That's why we still ride our beloved motorcycles when we're old enough to know better.If you're serious about your hobby---nothings going to stop you.Blue Skies,KC.
Blue Skies,K.C.
sabre2

Post by sabre2 »

Well,two achievements in one week for me!I have to-day ridden my BMW R100rt for the first time since my accident over three years ago.Even though it hasn't been started for two years or so---it started immediately once the float chambers were full.MOT test now my next job.GREAT to be on a proper bike,so now it's time to get rid of the NASTY Yamaha V1agra,Can't wait to get rid of it ! Blue Skies,KC.
Blue Skies,K.C.
sabre2

Post by sabre2 »

Well,The nasty Yamaha V1agra is now sold--buyer collects tomorrow.My Mono R100rt has developed a serious petrol tank leak,It seems to be a stress fracture under the rear support bracket.So I've had to buy another one.Going to cost a fortune to get it painted.Oh well-It's only money....
Blue Skies,K.C.
chasbmw

Post by chasbmw »

Fun is up to his usual tricks, I posted this on ADV recently.
[QUOTE=chollo9;25559514]SS, please list "the usuals". It used to be easy to tell who you meant, but as new posters have started to get under your skin, we need a scorecard to tell who's who. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably considered to be 'one of the Usuals'.

I am still a member of the Boxerworks Forum, it is a very lively and interresting forum with a wide variety of people contributing and yes of course there were discussions and disagreements, but they were held in a relativly respectful manner.
Until Billy Boy Joined and started picking arguements with various people on the forum, this lasted until he and one other member were banned. However by this time the damage had been done and lots of forum members had got so peed off that they left the Forum, never to return.

Here on ADV, I will ignore Billy boy most of the time, but when he starts behaving badly I will say something.
Charles
Replica 1070 R90/S (based on 82 RT)
1975 R90/6
Duane Ausherman

Post by Duane Ausherman »

This place is so much nicer without him. Now, other scum rise to the surface only to be scraped off. I try hard to not spread enough hate and intolerance to get scraped off.

I would think that Diane qualifies.
Ask the Indians what happens when you don't control immigration.
Major Softie

Post by Major Softie »

Duane Ausherman wrote:This place is so much nicer without him. Now, other scum rise to the surface only to be scraped off. I try hard to not spread enough hate and intolerance to get scraped off.

I doubt if what she gives to a person could be scraped off very easily....
MS - out
Airbear
Location: Oz, lower right hand side, in a bit, just over the lumpy part.

Post by Airbear »

Major Softie wrote:
Duane Ausherman wrote:This place is so much nicer without him. Now, other scum rise to the surface only to be scraped off. I try hard to not spread enough hate and intolerance to get scraped off.

I doubt if what she gives to a person could be scraped off very easily....
Well done, Major.
Charlie
and Brunhilde - 1974 R90/6

Graduate, Wallace and Gromit School of Engineering and Design (Pending)
daz

Post by daz »

With you old timer.
1971 R50/5, 1980 R100T,
CRF 300 Rally, CRF 250F,
1947 James ML
spo123

Post by spo123 »

Hi Charles.
Thanks for the posting over on ADV.
Well done!
Ride fast and safe.
This particular "grudgematch" seems to be the "best" one yet...............