A Google Map of Our Members Locations

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
Bamboo812

Re: A Google Map of Our Members Locations

Post by Bamboo812 »

Is it just me, or is seeing that picture of Diane anywhere in the vicinity of the "Glory Hole Recreation Area" to the east a bit disturbing? :roll:
Steve in Golden

Post by Steve in Golden »

ME 109 wrote:Hey Hey! Looks like there's bloke in Albury, Aus. :P

Oh, it's only me. :geek:
If you zoom in, you can almost see the roos hangin' around Jeff's place. At least, I thought you could. It looks like you live on top of a building Jeff! :shock:
ME 109

Post by ME 109 »

Steve in Golden wrote:
ME 109 wrote:Hey Hey! Looks like there's bloke in Albury, Aus. :P

Oh, it's only me. :geek:
If you zoom in, you can almost see the roos hangin' around Jeff's place. At least, I thought you could. It looks like you live on top of a building Jeff! :shock:
That's Rob's security feature, not showing peoples exact location unless asked to do so. Got to protect my roos identity.
I have roos living in my yard now, well they have done for a while but they're feeling much more at home now. I don't have fences separating the paddocks from my house yard so it's roo city. I look out my kitchen window, and there's a big buck on the lawn under a shady tree.
Lord of the Bings
Major Softie

Post by Major Softie »

Bamboo812 wrote:Is it just me, or is seeing that picture of Diane anywhere in the vicinity of the "Glory Hole Recreation Area" to the east a bit disturbing? :roll:
It is NOT just you.
MS - out