A Google Map of Our Members Locations

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
Jean

Re: A Google Map of Our Members Locations

Post by Jean »

Rob, my address is Central, but I'm really closer to Clemson.

If you look at a MAP, you'll see that. I'm out on SC 133, 3 miles from Clemson...Whoops. About 3 miles from central too!
Anyhow PO Box is still in Clemson...and more people know where that is anyhow. AND I DID live there a while back.
Clemson, SC
R100s, R75/5
Deleted User 287

Post by Deleted User 287 »

Scoots wrote:That's a really nice map!!!
Would you pin me at Brownsville, OR 97327?

THANKS
El doneo.
grant81rs

Post by grant81rs »

Gidday Fellas,

My address is Trafalgar Victoria Australia - Grant

Pin my on there when you can
Cheers, Grant
Gippsland - Australia

1978 R100RS
1981 R100RS
1994 K1100RS
2005 R1150gsa
ME 109

Post by ME 109 »

grant81rs wrote:Gidday Fellas,

Might need to be more specific Grant, unless you want to end up living in a department store like I seem to be. :P
Lord of the Bings
Major Softie

Post by Major Softie »

ME 109 wrote:

Might need to be more specific Grant, unless you want to end up living in a department store like I seem to be. :P
On my map, you seem to be between the Safeway and the Subway, perhaps in the produce walk-in of the Safeway?

Edit: Holy Crap! Mine actually has a street view picture of the front of my house. You can even see the back of the Oilhead in the driveway!
MS - out
grant81rs

Post by grant81rs »

Major Softie wrote:
ME 109 wrote:

On my map, you seem to be between the Safeway and the Subway, perhaps in the produce walk-in of the Safeway?

Edit: Holy Crap! Mine actually has a street view picture of the front of my house. You can even see the back of the Oilhead in the driveway!
Jeff that will be just fine mate, right outside the traf pub and no more than a 500m walk to my shopshop in a north easterly direction or a 500m walk in a south westerly direction to my house.
Cheers, Grant
Gippsland - Australia

1978 R100RS
1981 R100RS
1994 K1100RS
2005 R1150gsa
ME 109

Post by ME 109 »

Major Softie wrote:
I may as well live in Safeway. I'm there often enough.
Besides, you couldn't see my house for the kangaroos anyway. I counted over twenty this afternoon within 80 yards of the house.
Lord of the Bings
melville

Post by melville »

Major Softie wrote:
ME 109 wrote:

Whew! Had to go check, cause Teh Google knows all. But they don't know my house from the info given--my pointer is nearest to the fish hatchery, about 10 miles away. Back to stalking MS.
Call me Mel. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me at home, I thought I would ride about a little and see the other parts of the world.
Major Softie

Post by Major Softie »

melville wrote: Whew! Had to go check, cause Teh Google knows all. But they don't know my house from the info given--my pointer is nearest to the fish hatchery, about 10 miles away. Back to stalking MS.
AAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
MS - out
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Major Softie wrote:
melville wrote: Whew! Had to go check, cause Teh Google knows all. But they don't know my house from the info given--my pointer is nearest to the fish hatchery, about 10 miles away. Back to stalking MS.
AAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be more worried about the tar snake infestation, myself... :shock: