Rob Needs a New Brain

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
Scot

Re: Rob Needs a New Transmission

Post by Scot »

justoneoftheguys wrote:And Scot - feel free to put your lift on CL. But I would go for $300, if it were me. Thank you for your generous offer!

Even though you're pissed off at me, the offer stands, Rob. So, there! :lol:
Deleted User 287

Post by Deleted User 287 »

Scot wrote:
justoneoftheguys wrote:And Scot - feel free to put your lift on CL. But I would go for $300, if it were me. Thank you for your generous offer!
Even though you're pissed off at me, the offer stands, Rob. So, there! :lol:
Please remind me why I am pissed off at you? I'm not, I don't think. I think Obama has brought us closer!
If anyone has a reason to be PO'd, it would be you at me for some bad things I once said in public. :oops:
I just want to see you get as much for your lift as possible, since it IS about the money, right?
You didn't sell your bike because of your spill, did you? I hope not. Of course, this is all coming from the mind of one who has not ridden for 2 years since his [my] unforgivable behavior. (I rear-ended another rider from not paying attention - for those new here.)
Scot

Post by Scot »

justoneoftheguys wrote:Please remind me why I am pissed off at you? I'm not, I don't think. I think Obama has brought us closer!
If anyone has a reason to be PO'd, it would be you at me for some bad things I once said in public. :oops:
I just want to see you get as much for your lift as possible, since it IS about the money, right?
You didn't sell your bike because of your spill, did you? I hope not. Of course, this is all coming from the mind of one who has not ridden for 2 years since his [my] unforgivable behavior. (I rear-ended another rider from not paying attention - for those new here.)

Obama? Brought us closer??? WTF is that supposed to mean? :?

Selling the lift (to you) isn't just about the money . . . although it helps. It's also about helping out a fellow airhead rider. Over the years, many airhead riders have helped me out. It's only fair to give back alittle.

No, I didn't sell my bike because of the spill.
Deleted User 287

Obama? Brought us closer??? WTF is that supposed to mean? :?
Well, we don't exactly seem to see eye-to-eye, politically, but you know what they say about how to bring two enemies together - give them a common, more powerful one.
Scot

Post by Scot »

Two enemies, huh? Okay, the price just went up 50 bux. ;)
Deleted User 287

Scot wrote:Okay, the price just went up 50 bux. ;)
NOW we're talkin'!

(I wasn't going to take it off your hands for less than $250, anyway!)
Scot

Post by Scot »

justoneoftheguys wrote:
Scot wrote:Okay, the price just went up 50 bux. ;)
NOW we're talkin'!

(I wasn't going to take it off your hands for less than $250, anyway!)

Yeah? So, where were ya when I was sellin' my bike? :roll:
Deleted User 287

Yeah? So, where were ya when I was sellin' my bike?
Ha ha! I can only afford things smaller than one paycheck!
Jean

Back to the Transmission

Post by Jean »

IN WHICH CASE...If your old neutral switch was not leaking, I'd use it. If the one on the "new" tranny is OK, you now have a spare.
Whe I replaced mine...was it already 4 years ago? Time sure does fly...I just got it from my local Dealer. They are good to have what I need and usually a bit LESS than the web-shops by the time you add shipping. I KNOW this is a $$hock for most of you.
Clemson, SC
R100s, R75/5
Jean

Robs New Transmission?

Post by Jean »

SO......... Rob. Whats happ'n????
It's been a couple of days...
PLUG. OIL.
Clemson, SC
R100s, R75/5