Elementary question - leaky carbs

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
uncle mark

Re: Elementary question - leaky carbs

Post by uncle mark »

Why does it seem like the problem is always with the left side carb?
JACK ETHRIDGE

Post by JACK ETHRIDGE »

Chuey. You askled how to tell if the float was sinking. I told you what i did to check mine. If you don't want to do this so be it. End of decussion.
Chuey

Post by Chuey »

JACK ETHRIDGE wrote:Chuey. You askled how to tell if the float was sinking. I told you what i did to check mine. If you don't want to do this so be it. End of decussion.
Thanks for the advice.

You no likee jokes?

Chuey
Major Softie

Post by Major Softie »

Jack's tolerance and sense of humor seems to be about even with his spelling talents. :lol:

Jack, they were having fun with your use of "bowel" (lower intestine), instead of "bowl" (what you meant). Having fun is what we do most of here. If we happen to also solve a mechanical problem at the same time, it is almost entirely by chance.

By the way, ending the discussion is something that happens here over a long confused period of thread degradation. It is never under the control of a single poster to announce that the discussion is over.

I'm still working on "decussion" . . .

Is that anything like "de cussin'?" ;)
MS - out
JACK ETHRIDGE

Post by JACK ETHRIDGE »

I think I spell fairley well for only going to the 3rd grade. Had I know you folks were making fun of my spelling that would not bother me as I have delt with it all my life. When I said End Decussion I was speaking for myself and had I not got this E Mail I would have said no more on the subject. By the way,in some circles making fun of one less fortunate is considered bad form. You must be a republickun.
Airbear
Location: Oz, lower right hand side, in a bit, just over the lumpy part.

Post by Airbear »

Jack, you do spell well for a person who only went to third grade and your posts are very clear. It must seem that people are being unkind, but it is just fun - we like to play with the language. The people here have very diverse backgrounds and come from all over the world. The thing that connects us is the love of old airheads and the desire to help others with the same affliction. You have an old airhead and are therefore part of the family. Welcome. Settle in and have fun. Try to catch the Major making a spelling mistake. I think I saw one once.

ps: The republicans left a long time ago. (I do miss 00weel).
Charlie
and Brunhilde - 1974 R90/6

Graduate, Wallace and Gromit School of Engineering and Design (Pending)
Major Softie

Post by Major Softie »

Scot has nailed me on grammer at least twice. He's vicious. :?

Jack, I can assure you I have nothing in common with that horrible Republican who took you out of school at such a young and tender age. A pox on him!

It could have been worse. You could have gone to the "institute of higher learning" that Airbear did. I don't think he learned about anything other than cheese.
MS - out
JACK ETHRIDGE

Post by JACK ETHRIDGE »

Good by folks. I was nice untill some of you started making fun of me. No thanks.
JACK ETHRIDGE

Post by JACK ETHRIDGE »

Sorry, I forgot one thing. Are you people here to talk about BMW motorcycles or Teach English Grammer/Spelling.
Now Good by. I have deleated my Desktop short to Boxerworks forum
Major Softie

Post by Major Softie »

Sorry you feel that way Jack, but we were all making fun of all of us. It's what we do. Besides, this wasn't even the first time we made fun of you. We did that in the string where you yelled about not ever buying on ebay again - and after we made fun of you, then Airbear made fun of me and called me senile - sorta like I just made fun of him and his made up engineering degree, and of Scot when I called him "vicious."

And then there's Diane.... :shock:

MS - out