parts

Discuss all things 1970 & later Airheads right here.
twist

parts

Post by twist »

Been a while since I've visited here! I'm listing all my parts for 77 to 85 parts in the parts forum but wanted to let everyone here know. This is the deal: All parts must go. First taker gets it all but has to take it all, I don't want to ship anything. Included in the list is a Pickler fairing and wind screen, hard bags fit mono shock loops, very good MAC whispertone muflers, set of wire wheels (disc front, drum rear, good splines), 5 speed transmission (2nd jumps with aggressive acceleration), K75RS bars in very good condition and a lot more. First $250.00 takes it all. If any are interested send me a private email.

Parts are located in San Francisco.

cheers!
Last edited by twist on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
enigmaT120

Re: parts

Post by enigmaT120 »

If I were planning a trip to Mongolia I guess I could pick them up. That's where you're located, right?

Edit: ah, in your Parts post you say you're in San Francisco.
Ed Miller
'81 R65
'70 Bonneville
Falls City, OR

"Gasoline makes people stupid." -- Chuey
"I'll believe corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." Bumper sticker
jjwithers

Post by jjwithers »

Damn! I'd be knocking on your door right now if I still lived in San Francisco. instead I am a few hundred miles south...
I could put LOTS of those parts to good use...
www.beemersandbits.com
'77 R100S - http://www.joshuawithers.com/r100s
'73 /5 Toaster Cafe bike http://www.joshwithers.com/slash5
'67 Bridgestone 175 Hurricane Scrambler
'66 R60/2
'72 BMW 2002
Instagram - jj_withers
Deleted User 287

Post by Deleted User 287 »

jjwithers wrote:Damn! I'd be knocking on your door right now if I still lived in San Francisco. instead I am a few hundred miles south...
Rent a van...
twist

Post by twist »

jjwithers wrote:Damn! I'd be knocking on your door right now if I still lived in San Francisco. instead I am a few hundred miles south...
Those parts are just sitting, waiting. One thing I forgot to list, pair NEW 38mm Tommaselli 3 way adjustable clip ons-never used, http://guzzino.com/toadcl.html

I have 2 or 3 boxes of parts. If no one wants them I'll end up giving them to the local BMW shop, Bravarian cycle works, but I'd rather they go to an airhead member/rider who will use some of them.
Deleted User 287

It looks like you removed the K75 handlebar clamps from the list?
twist

Post by twist »

no, clamps are still on the list. They are for airhead tho, the bolt thru the top style found on '85 models.
Deleted User 287

twist wrote:no, clamps are still on the list. They are for airhead tho, the bolt thru the top style found on '85 models.
Yes, I would like to buy them if possible. I sold the ones off of my R65, and I have a friend that is interested in my bike for a project, and he would need clamps. Possibly even the bars, if the new owner doesn't need them.